Grammy Rules

Mother to Kathryn (Daring Young Mom), Heather (One Woman's World) and 3 kick-butt non-blogging kids, whose real identites are top-secret. Also Grammy to Laylee, The Bean, and Magoo. Most especially, wife to Papa.

Friday, July 21, 2006



I'm trying something new this morning. I've often thought that instead of a whole post, I'd like somewhere to post a sentence or two...A random observation, a deep truth I've discovered or a happy thought.

Well here it is!


Every Friday feel free to post your insights here.

Here's how to play:

In 50 words or less write somethig you'd like to share in my "comments" section.

If it's something you've done a whole post about, either give a link to that post or if it's your most current one just add (see today's post) after your comment & we'll pop on over to see what you have to say. Feel free to use my header (created by Daring Young Mom) at the top if you want.

Remember that this is a family blog so keep your comments G-rated.

For my Friday Free-For-All today, see the comments below:

9 Comments:

Blogger Grammy said...

I suddenly realize that a HUGE chunk of my life has been spent in cars. It's a love/hate relationship!

(See today's post)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

If you lean a mop up against the back door of your garage on trash morning, your husband will open the door in the dark, the mop will fall in the door towards him and he will scream lake a wee school girl.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grammy, I've been reading your blog for a while, but I don't think I've ever commented. I think you're great!

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just read your blog going back to the freezer story, and my happy thought is that I am related to you! Good for our kids!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My first child was NEVER allowed to be on the table. My 4th child lives on the table.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Lightening striking with a 3 second thunder accompanying the light....scares me spitless. (Monsoon season, so much fun.)

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. :)How's that for g-rated?!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

It's a bad idea to give your baby "bare bottom time" right after feeding her prunes. (see this old post)

Sorry I'm late joining the free-for-all, but I think it's a great idea so I wanted to hop in.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Gabriela said...

Hi Grammy!

I've realized that I haven't talked to you in a while and that I should keep a list of things I want to tell you about.

(READ: we should chat soon!)

Love you!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home